1. On settlement of the yearly fee of 495 Euros plus 21% IVA payable in advance (price increased from 480€ to 495€ on the 15/01/18 all existing owners will be charged 480€ on 2018 increase will only apply to them as from the 01/01/2019). CaribaSol will be the sole manager and key holder of the above property.
2. The Owner confirms they are the legal owner of the above property.(copy of Escritura/Nota Simple required.ibi/tax, basura/rubbish and the last community payment).
The Owner instructs Cariba Sol to act as their agent to rent the above property .
3. The Owner will advise CaribaSol of all bookings in writing/by fax or e mail. CaribaSol will always acknowledge the booking should you not receive notification please check that CaribaSol have received your booking.
CaribaSol will prepare the Property for the Owners occupation and that of the Owners or CaribaSol´s guests. Cleaning will be charged (attachement nº 1) This is a set price and CaribaSol may at their discretion if the property requires additional cleaning time charge accordingly. This service can only be guaranteed with a minimum of 5 days notice of bookings to CaribaSol.
4. A visit will be made after each occupation to close down the property.
5. Linen will be provided by CaribaSol unless the Owner specifically requests otherwise at the time of each booking notification and will be removed for laundering purposes and charged at 10.29€ per person, per week. CaribaSol will do their utmost to ensure that Owners linen is returned but cannot be held responsible for any damage or loses.Please mark all personal linen with the property name. We do recommend not to buy white linen or clearly mark the linen so it dos not get mixed up with Caribasol´s Linen.
6. CaribaSol shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage to the property.
Repairs will be carried out if necessary and will be charged to the Owner accordingly at the most competitive price.
7. The Owner agrees that CaribaSol shall deduct commission of 15% for holiday rentals and 10% for long term rentals of 11 months. The Owner further agrees that CaribaSol shall deduct all commissions, costs and expenses from rental revenue. Accounts shall be prepared by CaribaSol each quarter and the payment will be done accordingly (every 3 months). Records will be kept by CaribaSol for 1 year.
7.1 If no management is taken and a tenant is found, our fees are equivalent to 1month rent plus IVA. Should an owner terminate a management contract and retain the tenant found by Caribasol 1 month rent plus IVA will be charged as a finder fee.
8. CaribaSol will advise the Owner immediately when a booking enquiry is received and will confirm the booking when a deposit is received from the client. Notification by CaribaSol to the Owner of a booking when according to CaribaSol records the property is available shall take precedence over any booking the Owner has but which has not been notified to CaribaSol. If the Owner fails to honour the booking compensation shall be payable to move the client to a similar or upgraded rental at the discretion of CaribaSol.
9. CaribaSol reserves the right to move clients to alternative accommodation. (If necessary)
10. This contract is for an indefinite period and is subject to six months’ notice of cancellation by either party. Should six months notice not be provided by:
A) The Owner, a sum equivalent to such notice shall be payable to CaribaSol
B) CaribaSol, a refund of prepaid fees will be refunded.
11. THE OWNER HEREBY AGREES THAT ANY RENTAL OF THE PROPERTY BY CARIBA SOL MUST BE HONOURED BY THE OWNER AND THE CONTRACT IS NOT CANCELLABLE UNTIL ALL RENTALS HAVE BEEN SO HONOURED. OTHERWISE THE OWNER WILL BE LIABLE TO PAY CARIBASOL THE DIFFERENCE IN RENTAL PRICE, TO ACCOMMODATE GUESTS IN ANY ALTERNATIVE PROPERTY THAT IS AVAILABLE REGARDLESS OF RENTAL PRICE IN COMPENSATION OF ANY CANCELLATION.
12. If the property is long let by CaribaSol :
- CaribaSol can NOT be held responsible if the tenant does not pay his rent on due date .
- The damage deposit taken when signing a long let contract will be held by CaribaSol.
- By signing this contract you allow CaribaSol to sign a long let contract between owner and tenant but we only act as mediator.
13. As from the 01st January 2018 Caribasol is obliged to inform the tax government of any income/booking for each of the short let properties. Owners are therefore responsible for their own quarterly tax return. At Caribasol we have qualified staff that will be in position to assist for tax return.